Congressional representatives, who have excellent health care plans, are at it again.
If they were low-income Americans currently enrolled in Medicaid, I know they would be raising a big fuss! Haven’t they gotten the message? If not, let me repeat it: Hands off Medicaid!
We as Americans have a duty to help protect those less fortunate.
Congress, there are many issues to concern you. Get busy on the issues Americans want handled. Please protect Medicaid and stop raising the blood pressure and anxiety levels of the millions of low-income Americans who will suffer if the proposed legislation goes through. We must not forget our obligations to those less fortunate.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Russell Wilson shines in Seahawks’ win over Vikings, but George Fant’s injury is a concern
– Rochelle Goldberg, Bothell