Congressional representatives, who have excellent health care plans, are at it again.
If they were low-income Americans currently enrolled in Medicaid, I know they would be raising a big fuss! Haven’t they gotten the message? If not, let me repeat it: Hands off Medicaid!
We as Americans have a duty to help protect those less fortunate.
Congress, there are many issues to concern you. Get busy on the issues Americans want handled. Please protect Medicaid and stop raising the blood pressure and anxiety levels of the millions of low-income Americans who will suffer if the proposed legislation goes through. We must not forget our obligations to those less fortunate.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
- Social-media speculation after Charleena Lyles shooting — and one thing people got wrong
– Rochelle Goldberg, Bothell