Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble. Cast a spell to make the Thunder stumble.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
Cast a spell to make the Thunder stumble.
Apologies to Willie the Shake, but some witches brew is needed here in Seattle. It’s time to conjure up a curse on the Oklahoma City Thunder as they enter the NBA Finals.
Get out the fillet of fenny snake, Grandma, it’s grand sorcery time. Find eye of newt and toe of frog. Throw in some version of Boston’s Billy Buckner ball, the Chicago Cubs’ billy goat and Cleveland’s curse of Rocky Colavito.
Play Screamin’ Jay Hawkins’ “I put a spell on you because you’re mine” and remember when the Thunder was the Reign Man, Gary Payton, Gus Williams or DJ and JJ in the NBA Finals before the Sonics were swept off to Okieville.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
Most Read Stories
Witches and wizards unite, there’s no time to sleep in spite of thunder. Make it so had they three ears, they’d hear thee.
Clay Bennett shall never victorious be ‘til
Stolen Thunder to Sonics’ home return.
Certainly there are better spell casters out there who can stir up a charm of powerful trouble, like a hell-broth boil and bubble. Let’s hear your incantations, voodoo, hexes and hocus-pocus. Let’s charm the Thunder asunder.