As the Todd Akin circus continues over his abortion comments and threatens to take down Republican races across the country, let’s check in on how the presidential candidates are doing.
According to the latest polling numbers by the AP and GfK, President Barack Obama still has a lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney, although gap is narrowing.
Here are the poll results in an interactive chart by the Associated Press.
(For the record, I believe Akin’s comment — that women’s bodies are able to shut down pregnancies in instances of “legitimate rape” — is abhorrent. Here’s a video clip if you want to see it.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis