As the Todd Akin circus continues over his abortion comments and threatens to take down Republican races across the country, let’s check in on how the presidential candidates are doing.
According to the latest polling numbers by the AP and GfK, President Barack Obama still has a lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney, although gap is narrowing.
Here are the poll results in an interactive chart by the Associated Press.
(For the record, I believe Akin’s comment — that women’s bodies are able to shut down pregnancies in instances of “legitimate rape” — is abhorrent. Here’s a video clip if you want to see it.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived