As the Todd Akin circus continues over his abortion comments and threatens to take down Republican races across the country, let’s check in on how the presidential candidates are doing.
According to the latest polling numbers by the AP and GfK, President Barack Obama still has a lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney, although gap is narrowing.
Here are the poll results in an interactive chart by the Associated Press.
(For the record, I believe Akin’s comment — that women’s bodies are able to shut down pregnancies in instances of “legitimate rape” — is abhorrent. Here’s a video clip if you want to see it.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why