As the Todd Akin circus continues over his abortion comments and threatens to take down Republican races across the country, let’s check in on how the presidential candidates are doing.
According to the latest polling numbers by the AP and GfK, President Barack Obama still has a lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney, although gap is narrowing.
Here are the poll results in an interactive chart by the Associated Press.
(For the record, I believe Akin’s comment — that women’s bodies are able to shut down pregnancies in instances of “legitimate rape” — is abhorrent. Here’s a video clip if you want to see it.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'