THE disgraced cycling champion is going all Hamlet with the public, confessing “I’m a flawed character.” No, Lance Armstrong is a contemptible liar, cheat and bully.
Flawed does not cover it. This is no agonizing Danish prince who cannot make all kinds of decisions, even right down to, to be or not to be.
The question Armstrong ignobly answered in the affirmative was whether to pump a sea of chemicals into his system to enhance his chances of winning. Again and again and again.
So he trashed his sport, humiliated his sponsors and made scads of money, which he used to go after anyone who might betray his betrayal of cycling.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Of course he should be banned from the sport forever. Feel sorry for those competitors who finished second, third and fourth, and honored the rules.