Author Malcolm Gladwell believes in 50 years, history will remember Bill Gates but Steve Jobs will be forgotten, according to The Seattle Times Microsoft Pri0 blog.
What do you think?
Bill Gates brought the personal computer to the masses and may or may not be able to eradicate malaria through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest charitable organization in the world.
Steve Jobs built beautiful personal devices like the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Also, if you’re an Apple shareholder, you’re a lot happier right now than a Microsoft shareholder.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Who should be remembered and why? Let us know in the comments below.