Author Malcolm Gladwell believes in 50 years, history will remember Bill Gates but Steve Jobs will be forgotten, according to The Seattle Times Microsoft Pri0 blog.
What do you think?
Bill Gates brought the personal computer to the masses and may or may not be able to eradicate malaria through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest charitable organization in the world.
Steve Jobs built beautiful personal devices like the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Also, if you’re an Apple shareholder, you’re a lot happier right now than a Microsoft shareholder.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says
Most Read Stories
Who should be remembered and why? Let us know in the comments below.