Author Malcolm Gladwell believes in 50 years, history will remember Bill Gates but Steve Jobs will be forgotten, according to The Seattle Times Microsoft Pri0 blog.
What do you think?
Bill Gates brought the personal computer to the masses and may or may not be able to eradicate malaria through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest charitable organization in the world.
Steve Jobs built beautiful personal devices like the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Also, if you’re an Apple shareholder, you’re a lot happier right now than a Microsoft shareholder.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
Most Read Stories
Who should be remembered and why? Let us know in the comments below.