Author Malcolm Gladwell believes in 50 years, history will remember Bill Gates but Steve Jobs will be forgotten, according to The Seattle Times Microsoft Pri0 blog.
What do you think?
Bill Gates brought the personal computer to the masses and may or may not be able to eradicate malaria through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest charitable organization in the world.
Steve Jobs built beautiful personal devices like the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Also, if you’re an Apple shareholder, you’re a lot happier right now than a Microsoft shareholder.
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- UW tops new list of best western universities
Most Read Stories
Who should be remembered and why? Let us know in the comments below.