House prices in King County are up.
House prices in King County are up almost 5 percent over a year ago. That’s after a drop in the last few years that is the largest since the Great Depression. I’m interested in what people think about this. Was the drop since 2007 —
- A disaster that wiped out the wealth of thousands of people?
- A welcome correction of a speculative bubble that brought prices down to more realistic levels?
- Or something else?
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
Most Read Stories
AND, given your answer, is the 5 percent increase in the past year a good thing, a bad thing, or something else?
And do you base your opinion on what happened to you, or people you know? Let us know in the comments below.