Brewing this morning:
Wisconsin recall: Our editorial takes a deeper look at what the failed Wisconsin recall means to Washington state, in the context of our state history. Check it out.
Seattle police and excessive force: This morning mark’s another step backward in efforts to address the Seattle Police Department’s use of excessive force and treatment of minorities. In court filings, the city is attacking a report by the Department of Justice that found police routinely used excessive force.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back