Brewing this morning:
Wisconsin recall: Our editorial takes a deeper look at what the failed Wisconsin recall means to Washington state, in the context of our state history. Check it out.
Seattle police and excessive force: This morning mark’s another step backward in efforts to address the Seattle Police Department’s use of excessive force and treatment of minorities. In court filings, the city is attacking a report by the Department of Justice that found police routinely used excessive force.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW, WSU