Brewing this morning:
Wisconsin recall: Our editorial takes a deeper look at what the failed Wisconsin recall means to Washington state, in the context of our state history. Check it out.
Seattle police and excessive force: This morning mark’s another step backward in efforts to address the Seattle Police Department’s use of excessive force and treatment of minorities. In court filings, the city is attacking a report by the Department of Justice that found police routinely used excessive force.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more