Housing prices: Housing prices have finally begun rising in King County. Our editorial says your house is not a place for speculative investing.
A home is place to live. It should also be a way for a buyer to build up equity — slowly.
If you want excitement, buy shares in Facebook.
A good setup for the news that a new condo building is rising in the Denny Triangle, the first after a long drought according to The Seattle Times this morning.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Wii U and Nintendo: Nintendo of America is based in Redmond and it’s coming out with a new tablet gaming device, according to Seattle Times’ columnist Brier Dudley. It’s great to see healthy competition with Apple for tablet devices, both from Nintendo and from Microsoft as it readies Windows 8 for release. Competition makes for good prices and choice.
It’s not raining: Yet. (At least not here in Capitol Hill.) Happy June-uary.