High-speed Internet is seen no longer as a luxury but as the staff of commercial and personal life.
Congress should keep the highly beneficial Export-Import Bank from death-by-politics.
There is more to Somalia than war, looting and piracy . I grew up in an area that hosts one of the largest Somali communities in the country. I used to enjoy going to “Somali Town” near Sea-Tac airport for an espresso and chat. The coffee was always better than Starbucks and the conversations enlightening....
- Taxes: Income taxes, not property taxes, more fair and effective | Letter to the editor
- Seattle City Council should continue the progessive ethos | Letter to the editor
- Paid parental leave: Parenting takes full-time care from moms | Letter to the editor
- Reduced Seattle parking: Customers will go elsewhere | Letter to the editor
- Richland florist case: Intolerance goes both ways | Letter to the editor
Congress must not sacrifice the Social Security Disability benefit.
- Fix but don’t jettison Affordable Care Act | Guest columnist
- The story of a ‘white’ slave in the abolitionist movement | Guest columnist
- Opponents of net neutrality already threatening lawsuits to derail progress | Guest columnist
- Let WSU open a medical school to keep medical students, doctors in Wash.