- Before ‘conversation on race’ we need education on race | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- The 2016 campaign field is flat | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Obamacare should be less complex | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Sleep and meditate your way to success | Ann McFeatters / Syndicated columnist
Time to update Washington’s antiquated data-breach notification law.
Unfortunately, U.S. Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Auburn, failed to mention the major problem many find with the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade negotiations . Opponents are not against trade. That is a standard red herring used when one wants to deflect attention from the real underlying issues. No, the big issue is that TPP provides for...
- Port’s Shell lease: Fight is not symbolic | Letter to the editor
- Grizzly bears: Educate yourself before heading into bear country | Letter to the editor
- GOP budget trickery: No surprises here | Letter to the editor
- Port Shell lease: Don’t dismiss symbolism | Letter to the editor
- Starbucks and race: Starting a conversation | Letter to the editor
“Whether it’s ideology or political expediency that keeps Republicans dancing around the elephant in the room, party time is over.”