Valentine's Day gifts for men, women and kids that show your love.
Great gifts for the whole family:
1. TOGA Statement Earrings ($145 at Nordstrom SPACE, downtown). Surprise her with jewelry that’s sure to get noticed, like these edgy earrings in brass and acrylic.
2. Seattle Chocolates Experience Chocolate Tour ($10) and Sunshine Heart Box ($16.50 at seattlechocolates.com). A box of chocolates is great — especially this mod heart filled with 18 delectable truffles. But add in one of the local chocolate maker’s new tours, and you’ll really have a Valentine’s date to remember.
3. Wacaco Minipresso NS ($60 at amazon.com). Nothing says love like coffee. The popular Minipresso, for espresso on the go, is now compatible with Nespresso brand capsules for an even easier caffeine fix.
4. West Elm St. Jude Darling Brass Word Object ($29). This sweet desk or vanity accessory will remind them how you feel and add a dash of panache to their workspace.
5. Apple Watch Series 2 ($369–$399 ) and Product Red Sport Band ($49 at apple.com). Athletes and gadget hounds will love you for springing for the latest version of the Apple Watch. And the Product Red band screams love, and helps support HIV/AIDS programs around the world.
6. Mr. Fragrance Vintage Provence and Vintage Tuscany ($20 at Hotel Vintage Seattle). Local fragrance designer Molly Ray created these organic, toxin-free scents for Hotel Vintage Seattle to reflect the wine theme of the hotel. They were designed to enhance the wine drinking experience; give Provence to white-wine fans, Tuscany to red lovers.
7. WildTies Prowling Foxes Tie ($25 at ties.com). Find him foxy? This hip tie says it all with cute foxes trotting across a field of burgundy or green.
8. Metropolitan Market Metropolitan Champagne ($28), Fresh Tulip Bouquet ($23) and The Cookie ($3). Grab the classics in one fell swoop at Met Market with a French brut Champagne, gorgeous red and purple tulips, and the grocery’s famous chocolate chip cookie — big enough to share and festively packaged in a Valentine’s-themed bag. Available Wednesday through Feb. 14.
9. Bow & Drape Hot Stuff Pouch ($39 at Nordstrom). This fun sequined, Sriracha-themed pouch can be used for makeup, as a clutch or as an organizer in a tote or gym bag.
10. Mustard and Co. Be Mine Mustard ($7 at mustardandco.com). Get spicy with this Seattle-made, limited-edition mustard that’s colored red with organic beet powder, and given a hint of sweetness via Washington raw honey. Serve it with a homemade meal to impress your love and avoid the crowds.
11. Toms Tiny Toms Fuchsia Glitter Hearts Classics ($32 at toms.com). Your little girl will go ga-ga over these slightly shimmery slip-ons covered in sweet hearts. An adjustable top strap keeps them secure as she runs and plays.
12. Gap Kids Graphic Crew Sweatshirt ($35). How cool is he? Pretty rad! This cozy fleece lets him know on a soft, lightweight sweatshirt with classic and bold applique letters. Sizes up to boys 14.