We’ve rounded up the most hydrating skin-care masks for fall.
In preparation for the wind and other abuses the cold weather wreaks upon our skin, we’ve rounded up the most hydrating skin-care masks for fall.
Here are five that we have found that provide the most moisture to parched skin.
1. Kate Somerville Age Arrest Hydrating Firming Mask ($75 at Sephora). Containing Telo-5 technology, based on Nobel Prize-winning research on telomeres, this anti-aging mask hydrates, increases firmness, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and is a general wonder product.
2. Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask ($75 at Sephora). This fragranance-free option is great for those with sensitive skin. The sleep-in mask is not only convenient, but also effective at moisturizing and brightening skin.
3. Fresh Rose Face Mask ($62 at Nordstrom). Rosewater products have a cult following for their silky feel and classic scent. This mask includes rosewater, rose petals and algae for moisture. It adds radiance to skin and calms inflammation.
4. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask ($22 at glossier.com). This cool-girl product produces immediate results from ingredients such as almond oil, licorice root, aloe and hyaluronic acid, which instantly plumps skin with hydration. It’s especially good the morning after a night out, which will be handy come holiday-party season.
5. Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask ($162 at Nordstrom). Black rose extract combines with anti-aging ingredients to battle signs of aging and fatigue in this luxe mask. It has a beautiful fragrance, and provides results in as little as 10 minutes for those on the go.