RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair.
There once was a time when a new mom avoided necklaces in fear that her baby would rip them off her neck or swallow a pendant.
Those days are over, thanks to Seattle mom Julia Nardelli Gross, founder of RubyRoo Baby.
RubyRoo’s Teething Necklaces are made for Baby to chew, with BPA-free, food-grade silicone beads on a silky nylon cord that won’t pull your hair. The necklaces are adjustable and dishwasher-safe.
The chunky statement beads come in three styles and a range of colors, including neutrals and pretty pastels.
Most Read Stories
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
- ‘Bubbly kid’ was fatally shot by King County deputy hours before high-school graduation
- Washington lawmakers reach tentative state budget deal, but no details made public
$16–$20 at amazon.com; use discount code KIDSSHOP through Oct. 1 for 15 percent off
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.