Seattle jewelry company Baleen has opened the company’s first brick-and-mortar store in Ballard.
Local jewelry designers Billy Bartels and Leah Lawrence of Baleen have returned to the neighborhood where they first met, recently opening the company’s first brick-and-mortar store in Ballard.
The couple met while working at a small Ballard shop, and started their jewelry line to provide quality jewelry that is both fashion-forward and affordable.
The minimalist pieces pack punch with an emphasis on geometric forms in gold and silver. Earrings are priced at $24–$56 and necklaces at $34–$58, with bracelets and rings also available.
The shop also sells select home products and gifts at its 6418 20th Ave N.W. address.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.