The Seattle Made Market will feature more than 30 local lines. Also, find savings at Whole Foods and a Nordstrom promo.
Find more than 30 Seattle makers in one spot at the first-ever Seattle Made Market on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Check out jewelry, kids gear, housewares, paper goods, accessories, furniture and more all made in Seattle, and get a jump on holiday shopping. The first 100 shoppers will get a swag bag. The event is at KEXP in Seattle Center.
Save 25 percent on all body-care items at Whole Foods today–Sunday. The sale includes hair care, toothpaste, lotion, cosmetics and more. Visit wholefoodsmarket.com/events and enter your nearest store for more information.
Get a $10 credit when you join the free Nordstrom Rewards program. Join by Nov. 13 to get the credit via email, which may be used Nov. 26–Dec. 24. Visit shop.nordstrom.com/c/rewards-promo for more information.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’