Karen Konzuk's concrete jewelry gets a dose of diamond dust in her new Stellar line, debuting locally April 16.
Concrete is hot in home décor and it’s starting to shine in jewelry as well — literally, in the case of Konzuk, a line out of Vancouver.
Karen Konzuk uses concrete mixed with diamond dust in her new Stellar line (shown right) to create sparkling, shimmering surfaces. She will be in town to launch the collection at Click! Design that Fits on Saturday, April 16, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Konzuk will also have her whole collection of modern, minimal pieces in tow, including her best-selling wedding and engagement rings. Couples can sign up to meet with Konzuk for a ring consultation by contacting Click! before the event.
Prices start at $95 at Click! Design That Fits (West Seattle) and konzukshop.com
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram