Customers who buy $35 in The Honest Company baby gear will have a chance to meet the actress/business owner.
Jessica Alba will be at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom store to promote her brand The Honest Company, Thursday (Aug. 4), from 6–7 p.m.
Customers who purchase $35 or more in The Honest Company products will have the first opportunity to meet Alba as time permits.
There are a couple Nordstrom exclusives from the line that are included in the Anniversary Sale: The Dreamy Lavender Bath Time Gift Set and the Faux Leather Diaper Backpack in python print. And there are many more selections in store, mainly from the company’s baby line, including the diapers in fun prints for which it’s best known.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him