Customers who buy $35 in The Honest Company baby gear will have a chance to meet the actress/business owner.
Jessica Alba will be at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom store to promote her brand The Honest Company, Thursday (Aug. 4), from 6–7 p.m.
Customers who purchase $35 or more in The Honest Company products will have the first opportunity to meet Alba as time permits.
There are a couple Nordstrom exclusives from the line that are included in the Anniversary Sale: The Dreamy Lavender Bath Time Gift Set and the Faux Leather Diaper Backpack in python print. And there are many more selections in store, mainly from the company’s baby line, including the diapers in fun prints for which it’s best known.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'