Sweet, cheerful Debbie Tomassi Designs Tea Towels feature original painted designs and are made in Seattle.
Add 1950s retro flair to your kitchen with sweet, cheerful Debbie Tomassi Designs Tea Towels.
Tomassi’s original painted designs are printed onto 100-percent cotton kitchen textiles, and are cut and sewn by hand in Seattle.
The charming, vintage-style illustrations were inspired by tea towels from her grandmother’s kitchen. And, like those original towels, they soften and become more absorbent over time without losing their vibrant color.
$22 at The Gallery at Town Center (Lake Forest Park) and debbietomassidesign.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Russell Wilson shines in Seahawks’ win over Vikings, but George Fant’s injury is a concern