Sweet, cheerful Debbie Tomassi Designs Tea Towels feature original painted designs and are made in Seattle.
Add 1950s retro flair to your kitchen with sweet, cheerful Debbie Tomassi Designs Tea Towels.
Tomassi’s original painted designs are printed onto 100-percent cotton kitchen textiles, and are cut and sewn by hand in Seattle.
The charming, vintage-style illustrations were inspired by tea towels from her grandmother’s kitchen. And, like those original towels, they soften and become more absorbent over time without losing their vibrant color.
$22 at The Gallery at Town Center (Lake Forest Park) and debbietomassidesign.com
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago