Bootights are extra-tall socks for boot season, designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason.
When you want the style of a slouchy sock, but need a little more warmth, slip on Bootights, extra-tall socks for boot season.
The tight/sock hybrids are the best of both worlds: a cushioned, moisture-wicking performance sock keeps feet from sliding inside your boots, while a decorative, feminine top hugs legs snugly to stay in place.
Bootights, available in styles featuring delicate lace or chunky cable knit, are designed by WSU grad and Bremerton-native Shelby Mason. The stylish accessories make a terrific gift for the fashionable woman on your list.
$25–$28 a pair at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and bootights.com
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH