Decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts, made in Portland and inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Don’t just wear the same old gold or silver studs. Instead, decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts.
Fran Orona, originally from Seattle and now living and working in Portland, creates detailed wood jewelry in designs inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Woodland creatures, carved initials or simply “206” are engraved in cherry wood with sterling silver posts.
Necklaces, cuff links, tie clips, belt buckles and ornaments are also available, and no two are the same due to the natural variations in the wood grain.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
$23–$46 at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and etsy.com/shop/frawn