Decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts, made in Portland and inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Don’t just wear the same old gold or silver studs. Instead, decorate your lobes with laser-cut Frawn Wood Posts.
Fran Orona, originally from Seattle and now living and working in Portland, creates detailed wood jewelry in designs inspired by the Pacific Northwest.
Woodland creatures, carved initials or simply “206” are engraved in cherry wood with sterling silver posts.
Necklaces, cuff links, tie clips, belt buckles and ornaments are also available, and no two are the same due to the natural variations in the wood grain.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
$23–$46 at Frock (Phinney Ridge) and etsy.com/shop/frawn