Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks for a boost of empowerment in the morning.
Need a little boost of empowerment in the morning?
Slip on a pair of Posie Turner socks, a new locally designed line of fashion-forward footwear that features powerful mantras — “Be fearless,” “Let it be,” “No regrets” — stitched onto the left foot.
Seattleite Leslie Ota founded the company this spring and has the socks manufactured at a family-owned factory in Peru using super-soft Peruvian pima cotton. Bright colors and bold prints add to the uplifting nature of the fine footwear.
$20 at posieturner.com
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
Sara Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org.