Gritty Jewelry's cleavers, daggers, axes and scissors are all hand-sawed by local artist Kim Merritt in West Seattle.
When it comes to edgy statement necklaces, Gritty Jewelry is a cut above, and just in time for Halloween.
Cleavers, daggers, axes and scissors are all hand-sawed by local artist Kim Merritt at Twilight Gallery in West Seattle. Necklaces — as well as earring and rings — are crafted from sterling silver and copper to create uncommon and decidedly badass pieces.
The cleaver design, a favorite among chefs and foodies, even has riveted handles for an authentic feel. Halloween is a perfect time to try one on and bring out your dark side.
$65–$121 at Sassafras (downtown), Fremont Jewelry Design (Fremont), Twilight Gallery (West Seattle) and grittyjewelry.com
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.