Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear, are perfect for a Seattle fall.
If you spent your summer in Birkenstocks, you may be dreading the arrival of heavy fall footwear.
Fear not. Pick up a pair of Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear.
The microfiber upper has Native’s signature perforations for ventilation, and a cushy rubber sole for support and rain-puddle buffering.
A little lacing and a whole lot of color choices add to their chic, unisex style. Wear them with cropped pants or a midi skirt for a sporty-cool look.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
$70–$90 at nativeshoes.com