Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear, are perfect for a Seattle fall.
If you spent your summer in Birkenstocks, you may be dreading the arrival of heavy fall footwear.
Fear not. Pick up a pair of Native Shoes’ Apollo Mocs, the Vancouver company’s latest line of lightweight, breathable — and super cute — footwear.
The microfiber upper has Native’s signature perforations for ventilation, and a cushy rubber sole for support and rain-puddle buffering.
A little lacing and a whole lot of color choices add to their chic, unisex style. Wear them with cropped pants or a midi skirt for a sporty-cool look.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
$70–$90 at nativeshoes.com