New Seattle company Knack's website lets you build custom bundles of local and artisan-made products.
Gift packs just got totally addictive, thanks to brand-new local company Knack, whose website lets you build custom bundles of local and artisan-made products.
Start with a box, Ball jar or other cute vessel and fill it with snacks, toys, gourmet condiments, jewelry, team gear, air plants — whatever you think will make your recipient happy. The easy-to-use website will tell you when you’ve filled your vessel, and you can then add a personal message.
If you need inspiration, there are pre-designed options for girlfriends, teachers, coaches, foodies, Seahawks fans — pretty much everyone on your gift list. Local suppliers include Careful It Bites, Fran’s Chocolates, Mustard and Co. and dozens more.
Starting at $25 at knackshops.com
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH