Seattle's buddingSTEM clothing features dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Flowers and glitter are well and good, but if they aren’t your daughter’s cup of tea, check out buddingSTEM’s clothing, featuring dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Seattle moms Jennifer Muhm and Malorie Catchpole started the line when they couldn’t find clothes their own girls wanted. Funded by Kickstarter this spring, buddingSTEM was an instant hit and received GeekWire’s Geek of the Year Award, awarded to someone who created a technological breakthrough that made the world a better place, or strengthened the community through their work.
Yes, pastel pink clothing is offered, but so are pieces in yellow, blue and green. Items are available in sizes 3 months to 8 years.
$20–$40 at buddingstem.com
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.