Seattle's buddingSTEM clothing features dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Flowers and glitter are well and good, but if they aren’t your daughter’s cup of tea, check out buddingSTEM’s clothing, featuring dinosaurs, rockets and trains on dresses, leggings, T-shirts and more.
Seattle moms Jennifer Muhm and Malorie Catchpole started the line when they couldn’t find clothes their own girls wanted. Funded by Kickstarter this spring, buddingSTEM was an instant hit and received GeekWire’s Geek of the Year Award, awarded to someone who created a technological breakthrough that made the world a better place, or strengthened the community through their work.
Yes, pastel pink clothing is offered, but so are pieces in yellow, blue and green. Items are available in sizes 3 months to 8 years.
$20–$40 at buddingstem.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.