Seattle artist Alaina Kay Sheen’s stunning statement earrings are made from handpicked local leaves, rolled into clay.
Do you love a nature lover? Surprise her this Valentine’s Day with Seattle artist Alaina Kay Sheen’s Ceramic Leaf Earrings.
The stunning statement earrings are made from handpicked local leaves, rolled into clay. The pieces are then cut, dried, fired, glazed and re-fired. Sheen stains them in rich autumnal red, fresh green and brilliant blue hues.
Small and lightweight, the ceramic jewelry hangs from hypoallergenic surgical steel for a sophisticated, head-turning look. Necklaces and pendants are also available.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram