Stop by Honest Biscuits at Pike Place Market and take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
Taking summer visitors to Pike Place Market? Stop by the newly opened Honest Biscuits shop for its famous southern-style biscuits and gravy. Then take home the local company’s Biscuit Mix to make the flaky treats in your own kitchen.
The regular mix features Shepherd’s Grain flour, made from wheat grown in Washington state. There’s also a gluten-free variety — sample it with gluten-free lentil gravy at the shop to see how good wheat-free can be.
Honest Biscuits’ shop is located in the Economy Building atrium just above the Atrium Kitchen.
$7 for regular Biscuit Mix, $14 for gluten-free at Honest Biscuits, Pike Place Market
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
Sara Kennedy: email@example.com.