Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a No Boundaries Journals.
Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a journal worthy of the journey.
No Boundaries Journals are made by hand in a Ballard workshop using a cross-stitch bookbinding process that originated in India. American buffalo, cow and elk hides cover each book, framing 100 pages of acid-free, recycled-cotton paper (including flowers that are sometimes visible on the page).
Seattle designer Deneen Shank created the journals for her own travels through Asia. They are made to withstand heavy travel and can be rebound with new sheets for $15. Journals are available in 5-by-6 and 7-by-11-inch sizes, with an optional stone or buckle closure.
$39–$90 at Pike Place Market and noboundariesbooks.com
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier is not unusual
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.