Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a No Boundaries Journals.
Record your summer adventures, travels and dreams in a journal worthy of the journey.
No Boundaries Journals are made by hand in a Ballard workshop using a cross-stitch bookbinding process that originated in India. American buffalo, cow and elk hides cover each book, framing 100 pages of acid-free, recycled-cotton paper (including flowers that are sometimes visible on the page).
Seattle designer Deneen Shank created the journals for her own travels through Asia. They are made to withstand heavy travel and can be rebound with new sheets for $15. Journals are available in 5-by-6 and 7-by-11-inch sizes, with an optional stone or buckle closure.
$39–$90 at Pike Place Market and noboundariesbooks.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.