Give a gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Give Mom a Mother’s Day gift that reflects her balance of strength and femininity with a Sour Hour glass necklace.
Artist Inna Peck makes each modern piece by hand in Seattle, using a torch to melt and shape glass in a process called flame-working. The result is bold strands of entwined glass links and connecting circles in light-catching colors. They are strung from metal chains up to 18 inches long.
Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated beauty.
$36–$148 at Sassafras (downtown) and etsy.com/shop/thesourhour
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.