Made in Ballard, the artfully designed Small Craft Coffee Stand fills mugs with Seattle’s favorite elixir.
Coffee connoisseurs, rejoice: This artfully designed Small Craft Coffee Stand elevates your favorite morning ritual with a handsome piece of “furniture for your kitchen.”
Made in Ballard by Jared Randall of Small Craft, and developed with Seattle-based design studio Tactile, the coffee stand features a maple base, steel frame and stoneware cone suspended by a custom-molded silicone grommet to fill mugs with Seattle’s favorite elixir.
A Neoprene rubber foot protects your counter, and the cone, which uses #2 Melitta filters, is dishwasher safe. Allow 1–2 weeks of lead time.
$174 at Velouria (Pioneer Square) and smallcraftstudio.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field