Made in Ballard, the artfully designed Small Craft Coffee Stand fills mugs with Seattle’s favorite elixir.
Coffee connoisseurs, rejoice: This artfully designed Small Craft Coffee Stand elevates your favorite morning ritual with a handsome piece of “furniture for your kitchen.”
Made in Ballard by Jared Randall of Small Craft, and developed with Seattle-based design studio Tactile, the coffee stand features a maple base, steel frame and stoneware cone suspended by a custom-molded silicone grommet to fill mugs with Seattle’s favorite elixir.
A Neoprene rubber foot protects your counter, and the cone, which uses #2 Melitta filters, is dishwasher safe. Allow 1–2 weeks of lead time.
$174 at Velouria (Pioneer Square) and smallcraftstudio.com
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier is not unusual
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?