Put a bird on your wine bottle with the adorable True Zoo Corkatoo Waiter’s Corkscrew, made in Seattle.
Polly want a drink? Open your favorite bottles of wine and beer with the adorable True Zoo Corkatoo Waiter’s Corkscrew, designed in Seattle.
The opener, designed to look like a parrot, comes in tropical colors, with a curved bill that pops drinks open with ease.
The Corkatoo is practical, too: It’s double-hinged for extra leverage and has a built-in serrated foil cutter and a soft-touch cushioned body. Packaged in an attractive plastic case, it makes an affordable, fun hostess gift, especially when paired with a nice bottle of Washington wine.
$16–$18 at Baleen, Ballard, and truefabrications.com
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field