Seattle mom Taylor Klein, of Taylored Natural, handcrafts all-natural body-care products with the requirement that they must be safe enough for her young daughter.
You care about what goes into your body; what about what goes on it?
Seattle mom Taylor Klein, of Taylored Natural, handcrafts all-natural body-care products in her Ballard kitchen with the requirement that they must be chemical-free and safe enough for her young daughter.
A favorite is the Honey Body Wash, an extra-gentle, nonirritating body wash made of raw honey, liquid castile soap, sunflower seed oil, castor oil and distilled water. It’s suitable for sensitive skin and doubles as a silky-soft shaving lotion. It’s available in 8- and 16-ounce bottles, unscented or subtly scented with essential oils.
$8–$16 at etsy.com/shop/taylorednatural
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Solar eclipse’s tides blamed for broken net, up to 305,000 Atlantic salmon dumped into waters near San Juans
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.