Hope & Oak cloth dolls, made in Port Orchard, are one-of-a-kind treasures for your child.
Give your little ones something to cuddle that’s as unique as they are.
Hope & Oak cloth dolls and stuffies, handmade in Port Orchard by a mom of three, are one-of-a-kind treasures. Choose from fairies, woodland creatures, mermaids, superheroes, pirates, dinosaurs, girl dolls and boy dolls. Pick your preferred skin and hair color and style, or request a custom character or mini-me.
All are carefully crafted from soft cotton, felt and anti-pill fleece, and stuffed with Poly-Fil. Special details, such as felt floral crowns and tiny bow ties, will delight the entire family.
$35–$52 at etsy.com/shop/HopeandOak, and at Josephine’s Redeemed Revival Spring Vintage Market at Kitsap County Fairgrounds (Bremerton), Friday and Saturday
Most Read Stories
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
- Texas football player’s story prompts probe of Garfield High School recruitment
- So far, Huskies putting together the highest-ranked recruiting class of the Chris Petersen era