Hope & Oak cloth dolls, made in Port Orchard, are one-of-a-kind treasures for your child.
Give your little ones something to cuddle that’s as unique as they are.
Hope & Oak cloth dolls and stuffies, handmade in Port Orchard by a mom of three, are one-of-a-kind treasures. Choose from fairies, woodland creatures, mermaids, superheroes, pirates, dinosaurs, girl dolls and boy dolls. Pick your preferred skin and hair color and style, or request a custom character or mini-me.
All are carefully crafted from soft cotton, felt and anti-pill fleece, and stuffed with Poly-Fil. Special details, such as felt floral crowns and tiny bow ties, will delight the entire family.
$35–$52 at etsy.com/shop/HopeandOak, and at Josephine’s Redeemed Revival Spring Vintage Market at Kitsap County Fairgrounds (Bremerton), Friday and Saturday
Most Read Stories
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Price tag zooms up for light rail across I-90 bridge: $225 million more needed
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
- Poutine is the new nachos: where to find the best versions in the Seattle area