Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys.
Send your little ninja outside to play with the Hog Wild Toys Atomic Sword Popper, named one of summer’s top outdoor toys by toy-review site TTPM.
Designed in Portland, the popper is sword-shaped and shoots soft foam balls up to 20 feet. Load the balls into the front end of the barrel, pull back the plunger handle and release for a satisfying pop as the ball sails through the air. Soft foam edges wrap around the sides of the sword, making it a safe bet for the 4-and-up set.
Comes preloaded with 12 soft foam balls.
$20–$22 at Magic Mouse Toys (Pioneer Square) and hogwildtoys.com
Most Read Stories
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- Seattle’s real Spider Man sets us straight: They’re not out to get you VIEW
- Boeing seeks quick legal fix to stop Bombardier
- We just experienced warmest and driest summer ever recorded in Seattle
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.