"And Then …” Story Starters, published by Seattle gift company Compendium, feature the beginning of fanciful stories, ready for your child to finish with his or her imagination.
Take your bedtime reading routine up a notch with “And Then …” Story Starters, written by M.H. Clark, and published by Seattle gift company Compendium.
The collection of 20 oversized cards has the beginning of a fanciful story that ends with “And then …,” ready for your child to finish the story with his or her imagination. Packaged as a storybook, each set encourages creativity and storytelling.
The cards are beautifully illustrated by Alexandra Ball, and multiple volumes are available to inspire new storytelling adventures. Volume one features tales of invisibility potions, secret passageways, hot air balloons, an “un-school bus” and more.
Let your child lead the way, or play in round-robin style, with the whole family adding on to the story.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
$25–$32 at Once Upon a Time (Queen Anne), Camelion Design (Ballard) and live-inspired.com