The unique kids' clothing from Seattle’s Ace Playfield can be customized with your child’s name, birthdate and more.
Outfit your kids in clothing that’s truly unique with pieces from Seattle’s Ace Playfield.
The line was started in February by Gibran Hamdan, a former Seahawks player and creative director of Alial Fital luxury menswear, for his son, Pendleton.
The line’s cool tees, sweatshirts and onesies can be customized with info such as your child’s name, city and date of birth in Roman numerals. Bold graphic images and gold lettering make them modern and fun.
Individual pieces and coordinating sets are available for newborns to kids size 6. The clothing is designed in Phinney Ridge and has a turnaround of 10 days or less.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram
Starting at $25 at aceplayfield.com