Hip parents will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Hipster babies — OK, maybe those who raise them — will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Piece are designed and hand-printed in a Seattle garage, and are bursting with homegrown pride. They feature beloved local icons (the Rainier Beer R), favorite teams (Sounders, Seahawks) and original illustrations (cassette tapes, hot-air balloons) that will be the hit of your next baby shower.
Designer Samantha Manalang’s love of Seattle shows in the work. Let her outfit your entire family — there’s even a 12th Dog shirt for your pup.
$19–$34 at etsy.com/shop/Sweetpeaandboy
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin