Hip parents will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Hipster babies — OK, maybe those who raise them — will go gaga over vintage-inspired, Pacific Northwest-centric Sweetpea & Boy shirts and onesies.
Piece are designed and hand-printed in a Seattle garage, and are bursting with homegrown pride. They feature beloved local icons (the Rainier Beer R), favorite teams (Sounders, Seahawks) and original illustrations (cassette tapes, hot-air balloons) that will be the hit of your next baby shower.
Designer Samantha Manalang’s love of Seattle shows in the work. Let her outfit your entire family — there’s even a 12th Dog shirt for your pup.
$19–$34 at etsy.com/shop/Sweetpeaandboy
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’