Maintaining your beauty routine on the go is important but shouldn’t be overly complicated. Here are six skin-care products we love to take on our travels.
With holiday-travel season just around the corner, we wanted to highlight top beauty products that work well when you’re on the move — because maintaining your beauty routine is important but shouldn’t be overly complicated.
Here are six skin-care products we love to take on our travels.
COOLA SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Mineral Sunscreen ($36 at coolasuncare.com). Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you don’t need sunscreen. Gear up for tropical or ski trips with this pure and natural formula.
Shea Terra Eau De Rose Du Maroc Hydrating Facial Spritz ($16 at sheaterraorganics.com). Shea Terra’s rose water feels superior on the skin to other brands we’ve tried. And although we don’t love schlepping a glass bottle on trips, it’s worth it for its hydrating effects.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper ($19 at Sephora). Whether out celebrating or shopping, these convenient papers make oil-control easy.
RMS ‘Un’ Cover-Up ($36 at rmsbeauty.com). Tend to blemishes before all the holiday photo ops with this hydrating product that covers without caking.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser ($5 for 4 ounces at drugstores). Despite access to the fanciest luxury facial cleansers in the world, dermatologists still tend to recommend Cetaphil. It makes quick work of your party makeup and is safe to use with medical-grade anti-aging and line-reducing products.
Korres Greek Yoghurt Wipes ($15 at Sephora). Off the plane or the morning after a late-night party, get a quick pick-me-up with these a moisturizing face wipes. The yoghurt is boosted with proteins, oils and minerals that nourish dry skin for a facial on-the-go.