Local beauty firm Julep's new kits contain four products designed to simplify on-trend looks.
Get ready in a flash with local beauty company Julep’s Trend in 10 Kits.
The three new sets contain four products designed to simplify on-trend looks.
The Work It set includes eye makeup to create a natural daytime look. The Get Glowing set focuses on luminous skin with two shades of Blush Stick, plus mascara and a Lip Crayon. And the Glam It Up set adds pop with tools to create a smoky eye and matte nude lip. All of the sets include step-by-step instructions.
$39 each at Ulta (plus a free mini Oxygen Nail Treatment through Aug. 27)
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other