Local beauty firm Julep's new kits contain four products designed to simplify on-trend looks.
Get ready in a flash with local beauty company Julep’s Trend in 10 Kits.
The three new sets contain four products designed to simplify on-trend looks.
The Work It set includes eye makeup to create a natural daytime look. The Get Glowing set focuses on luminous skin with two shades of Blush Stick, plus mascara and a Lip Crayon. And the Glam It Up set adds pop with tools to create a smoky eye and matte nude lip. All of the sets include step-by-step instructions.
$39 each at Ulta (plus a free mini Oxygen Nail Treatment through Aug. 27)
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Eclipse traffic already heavy in central Oregon