Jujubeet's Beginner Cleanse is organic and tasty and, best of all, allows you to eat dinner.
If you’re looking to jump-start a healthy eating plan as summer approaches, but think juice cleanses are a bunch of Hollywood hype, think again.
Jujubeet, a local company with four locations — including a new expanded store in Bellevue — offers an easy and effective half-day Beginner Cleanse that reset the body to reduce cravings, flush bloating and detoxify internal organs.
Each day, you drink four 16-ounce organic juices and an immunity elixir. At night, you eat a normal (healthy) dinner. The fresh-pressed juices are refreshing and tasty, even with almost no sweetening.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Eclipse traffic already heavy in central Oregon
Jujubeet’s new Bellevue location on Main Street opens April 11, with a grand opening celebration on April 14 from 6–8 p.m. It will feature a café with crepes, veggie bowls, a children’s menu and other healthy, vegan foods.
$35 a day for the Beginner Cleanse; grand-opening details at Facebook.com/Jujubeet