West Seattle artist Johanna Lindsay creates elegant, one-of-a-kind jewelry using traditional bead-weaving stitches.
Add a unique splash of color to your spring wardrobe with hand-stitched Penguina Designs jewelry.
West Seattle artist Johanna Lindsay creates each elegant, one-of-a-kind piece using traditional bead-weaving stitches. An array of beads, glass, crystals and pearls are layered to create three-dimensional structures without using a torch.
Try on the Morocco Pendant Necklace of yellow and sea-foam glass and pearls, or a pair of Baja swing earrings (shown), which suspend red and green glass beads from sterling hooks.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Solar eclipse’s tides blamed for broken net, up to 305,000 Atlantic salmon dumped into waters near San Juans
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
$20–$75 at penguinadesigns.com, Penguina Designs’ Spring Open Studio April 2–3, The Healing Tree of West Seattle and Burien Art Gallery