Don a piece of natural beauty with wearable art from Twig & Snip, designed by Sara Breakfield.
Don a piece of natural Pacific Northwest beauty with wearable art from Twig & Snip.
On walks in the Pacific Northwest, designer Sara Breakfield collects wild plants, fruit, flowers, even pieces of iron, to hand-dye reclaimed, locally sourced fabrics. She then cuts and sews ethereal apparel at her Everett home that evokes nature’s beauty.
Each item is one-of-a-kind, including the Long Winter Scarf with raw edges, and the Wisp & Mist Skirt, made from plant-dyed upcycled lace curtains.
$20–$85 at twigandsnip.com and Sassafras (Belltown)
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH