Perfect dorm décor: Hoodrest pillows are handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
Looking for one last dorm-warming gift? Send them to campus with a Hoodrest pillow, handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
The cozy keepsakes are made from upcycled hooded sweatshirts featuring colleges, favorite sports teams and memorable destinations. Hoodrest keeps intact the hood, ties and sometimes the kangaroo pouch for maximum snuggling capability.
Hypoallergenic pillow inserts ($5–$5.50) are sold separately, and custom pillows can be made with your own hoodie.
$45–$49 at etsy.com/shop/Hoodrest
Most Read Stories
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- ‘No more agriculture in Puerto Rico,’ a farmer laments
- Seattle to spend $177M on new streetcar line amid questions about ‘unrealistic’ revenue, rider projections
- Boeing’s next all-new jet moves closer to reality
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.