Perfect dorm décor: Hoodrest pillows are handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
Looking for one last dorm-warming gift? Send them to campus with a Hoodrest pillow, handmade on Capitol Hill by friends Johanna Lange and Karen Rankin.
The cozy keepsakes are made from upcycled hooded sweatshirts featuring colleges, favorite sports teams and memorable destinations. Hoodrest keeps intact the hood, ties and sometimes the kangaroo pouch for maximum snuggling capability.
Hypoallergenic pillow inserts ($5–$5.50) are sold separately, and custom pillows can be made with your own hoodie.
$45–$49 at etsy.com/shop/Hoodrest
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Russell Wilson shines in Seahawks’ win over Vikings, but George Fant’s injury is a concern
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.