Light up Halloween night with a Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Sugar Skull Candle, sculpted in Seattle.
Light up Halloween night with a Big Dipper Wax Works Beeswax Sugar Skull Candle, sculpted in Seattle from 100-percent pure, locally sourced beeswax.
The original, exquisitely detailed design is also perfect for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), which honors deceased loved ones, on Nov. 1.
Each candle burns brightly for 15–20 hours. Big Dipper Wax Works is a Green America Approved Business that uses only natural, biodegradable ingredients and 100-percent cotton wicks.
$13 at select Whole Foods
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.