G&TDesign, out of Vancouver, B.C., works exclusively with 100-percent organic linen to make its napkins, tea towels and pillows.
Linen textiles are an affordable luxury, and are even better when you know that they’re 100 percent organic.
G&TDesign, out of Vancouver, B.C., works exclusively with 100-percent organic linen, and cuts, sews and screen-prints its napkins, tea towels and pillows by hand. The original vintage-inspired designs are printed using an eco-friendly water-based ink, and feature hip, playful designs such as vintage campers, anchors and flying pigs.
Linen is naturally lint-free and bacteria-resistant, and absorbs up to four times its weight.
$17–$40 at etsy.com/shop/GandTDesign
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Solar eclipse’s tides blamed for broken net, up to 305,000 Atlantic salmon dumped into waters near San Juans
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
Bree Coven Brown: email@example.com.