The warm, tropical scent of DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub is actually handmade in Bend, Ore.
Get a natural glow with luxurious DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub, handmade in Bend, Ore., from 100-percent natural, vegetarian ingredients.
The warm, tropical scent transports you to the islands, while organic cane sugar gently exfoliates and polishes your skin. Shea butter, soybean oil and glycerin deeply moisturize to combat winter dryness, while aloe soothes sensitive skin.
All DANI products are made without petroleum, parabens, artificial colors, dyes, phthalates, or sodium or ammonia laurel/laureth sulfates. And DANI gives back to the earth via the 1% for the Planet program.
$26–$33 at Camelion Design (Ballard) and daninaturals.com
Most Read Stories
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- ‘No more agriculture in Puerto Rico,’ a farmer laments
- Seattle to spend $177M on new streetcar line amid questions about ‘unrealistic’ revenue, rider projections
- Boeing’s next all-new jet moves closer to reality
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel