The warm, tropical scent of DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub is actually handmade in Bend, Ore.
Get a natural glow with luxurious DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub, handmade in Bend, Ore., from 100-percent natural, vegetarian ingredients.
The warm, tropical scent transports you to the islands, while organic cane sugar gently exfoliates and polishes your skin. Shea butter, soybean oil and glycerin deeply moisturize to combat winter dryness, while aloe soothes sensitive skin.
All DANI products are made without petroleum, parabens, artificial colors, dyes, phthalates, or sodium or ammonia laurel/laureth sulfates. And DANI gives back to the earth via the 1% for the Planet program.
$26–$33 at Camelion Design (Ballard) and daninaturals.com
Most Read Stories
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
- Cowlitz Tribe opening $510M casino complex they hope will draw 4.5M visitors
- Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Corn on the Cob with Charred Lime Crema