The warm, tropical scent of DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub is actually handmade in Bend, Ore.
Get a natural glow with luxurious DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub, handmade in Bend, Ore., from 100-percent natural, vegetarian ingredients.
The warm, tropical scent transports you to the islands, while organic cane sugar gently exfoliates and polishes your skin. Shea butter, soybean oil and glycerin deeply moisturize to combat winter dryness, while aloe soothes sensitive skin.
All DANI products are made without petroleum, parabens, artificial colors, dyes, phthalates, or sodium or ammonia laurel/laureth sulfates. And DANI gives back to the earth via the 1% for the Planet program.
$26–$33 at Camelion Design (Ballard) and daninaturals.com
Most Read Stories
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse