The warm, tropical scent of DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub is actually handmade in Bend, Ore.
Get a natural glow with luxurious DANI Coconut Hibiscus Sugar Scrub, handmade in Bend, Ore., from 100-percent natural, vegetarian ingredients.
The warm, tropical scent transports you to the islands, while organic cane sugar gently exfoliates and polishes your skin. Shea butter, soybean oil and glycerin deeply moisturize to combat winter dryness, while aloe soothes sensitive skin.
All DANI products are made without petroleum, parabens, artificial colors, dyes, phthalates, or sodium or ammonia laurel/laureth sulfates. And DANI gives back to the earth via the 1% for the Planet program.
$26–$33 at Camelion Design (Ballard) and daninaturals.com
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- Blast at Ariana Grande concert in England kills 19 people VIEW