Seattle jewelry designer LilyEmme has the sparkly engagement ring of your dreams.
Summer is wedding season. If you find all those nuptials engaging, Seattle jewelry designer LilyEmme has a proposal for you.
Turns out you can have the sparkly engagement ring of your dreams, without compromising your environmentally conscious, ethical values. LilyEmme uses recycled metals, including 100-percent recycled rose, white and yellow gold, and sterling silver. All of its diamonds are certified conflict-free in accordance with the Kimberley Process. And some of its most beautiful designs feature moissanite, a less-expensive, eco-friendly diamond alternative.
Rings range from minimalist inlaid and bezel gems to classic emerald- and princess-cut designs. Allow about four weeks for production. Men’s rings and non-wedding-related jewelry are also available.
$169–$1,000 and up at lilyemmejewelry.com
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram
Bree Coven Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org.