Scratch Distillery’s small-batch spirits are made in Edmonds using all organic, raw, non-GMO ingredients.
If you’re going to raise a glass, make sure it’s made from scratch.
Scratch Distillery’s small-batch spirits are made in Edmonds using all organic, raw, non-GMO ingredients. Its unique and refreshing vodka infusions are a standout, distilled from all-local ingredients including potatoes from Warden, Wash., and wheat from the Skagit Valley.
Spice up a bloody mary with Scratch’s Pepper Vodka, which is vapor-infused with jalapeno and serrano peppers, and pink and black peppercorn. Scratch also makes three styles of gin, and a barrel-finished bier schnapps.
To offset the natural resources used in the distilling process, Scratch’s custom plumbing system repurposes cooling water for cleaning and mashing.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Russell Wilson shines in Seahawks’ win over Vikings, but George Fant’s injury is a concern
$25–$55 at Scratch Distillery (Edmonds), with select products available at Thriftway stores and Total Wine & More (Lynnwood and Northgate)