Scratch Distillery’s small-batch spirits are made in Edmonds using all organic, raw, non-GMO ingredients.
If you’re going to raise a glass, make sure it’s made from scratch.
Scratch Distillery’s small-batch spirits are made in Edmonds using all organic, raw, non-GMO ingredients. Its unique and refreshing vodka infusions are a standout, distilled from all-local ingredients including potatoes from Warden, Wash., and wheat from the Skagit Valley.
Spice up a bloody mary with Scratch’s Pepper Vodka, which is vapor-infused with jalapeno and serrano peppers, and pink and black peppercorn. Scratch also makes three styles of gin, and a barrel-finished bier schnapps.
To offset the natural resources used in the distilling process, Scratch’s custom plumbing system repurposes cooling water for cleaning and mashing.
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Win over 49ers can't mask the fact that these Seahawks are in big trouble | Matt Calkins
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- Seattle City Council picks Tim Burgess to replace Bruce Harrell as temporary mayor VIEW
$25–$55 at Scratch Distillery (Edmonds), with select products available at Thriftway stores and Total Wine & More (Lynnwood and Northgate)